Wednesday, September 26, 2018

All About Me & I: My First Blog Post

My partner Myrh and I

All About Me & I: My First Blog Post

Hello, my name is Seth Blanc. I'm a Visual Communications major and also a Student Art Gallery Coordinator here at Linn-Benton Community College. To be honest, I'm taking Principles of Marketing this year because it's required for my degree, but I do plan on taking a lot away from this course. I plan on being a Graphic Designer for my career after graduation, so the skills I learn in this class will become invaluable to me whether I am marketing myself for freelance work, or coming up with a design for a clients new campaign. Besides school and design something that I am passionate about is art in all forms. I feel deeply that exposure to art, agreeable or disagreeable, will promote more thoughtful discussion of issues, or maybe just give someone a good laugh. I also care about preserving the environment and reducing waste, but I won't get on my soap box about that. I'm excited to learn all about the ins and outs of getting into peoples head and selling them a product.

No comments:

Post a Comment